Guidelines are documents intended to provide general guidance, instruction and direction to LPNs so that they may make informed decisions. Guidelines support professional judgment and permit flexible decision-making in practice.
- Am I Practicing Nursing?
- Supporting Excellence in Practical Nursing Profession
- Entry-Level versus Beyond-Entry Level Competencies
- About The College
- Personal Directives Act
- What Is Professional Practice?
- What is a Licensed Practical Nurse?
- Fitness to Practice and Incapacity: Guidelines for LPNs and Others