Please see below for important and new information going into effect for the 2018 annual renewal period.
- To ensure there are no gaps between the licensing process and member’s eligibility to work, the Board of Directors approved a change in the Section 9.3 of the by-laws, requiring all LPNs to submit their renewal application and fee(s) on or before October 15, 2017.
- Effective with the 2017 renewal period, LPNs renewing after October 15th will be subject to a $50.00 late fee in addition to the annual fee of $325.00.
- The administrative deadline is necessary to ensure there is sufficient time to process renewal applications and ensure all LPNs are licensed and eligible for practice by November 1st.
- Licenses will continue to expire on October 31st annually.
Valid Email Address is Required
- A valid email address is required to complete the online renewal process and to receive important information about your practice.
- Please ensure your contact information is kept up to date on your Member Profile.
- If you have forgotten your password, simply click on the blue ‘forgot password?’ button on the homepage of the CLPNNS website, follow the steps and your password will be emailed to the email address CLPNNS has on file. If your email address has changed please contact CLPNNS.
Income Tax Receipts
You can print your income tax receipt from the Member Login/Online Portal. When your renewal is complete, the receipt automatically appears in the License/Receipt Tab of your Member Profile. Paper receipts are not sent out.
You (or your employer) can verify your licensure status via the License Verification button on the College website. (Paper licenses have not been issued since 2015.)
A Green Option
The online renewal process has been in place since 2012. It provides members a safe and secure flexible access for registration/licensure renewal. Online renewal also reduces the impact on the environment and costs associated with paper, printing and mailing.
Review the below guides for helpful renewal information.
- Steps to Complete your Online Renewal
- Guide to Completing your Application for License Renewal Reinstatement